Born in Bristol, raised in London, and now flying the nest. We're a community of 24-hour spaces that spans over 700 studios worldwide — so whether you're a producer, vocalist, DJ, band member, dancer or podcaster — we've got you covered.
Press and partnership enquiries
For all requests for media assistance or partnership enquiries, please fill out our press/partnership form with as much detail as possible about your project. Our team will then be in touch.
For any customer service related queries, please message us on WhatsApp.
Filming at Pirate
If you're filming at Pirate — whether for personal or professional use — please let us know! This helps the shoot go smoother for everybody.
- If you're shooting for yourself (YouTube, student films etc.), it's free, but fill in our personal use form.
- If you'd like to use one of our studios or sites for corporate use or broadcast (agencies, paid work), please fill out our corporate use form. A fee may apply.
If you represent a charitable initiative and require access to studio space, we'd love to hear from you. Please fill out our enquiry form and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Studios for everyone, and we mean everyone. At PIRATE.COM we want the entire community to feel welcome. That’s why we’re committed to making diversity more than a hashtag, and appreciating the value it brings to us as both a community and a business.
Born from the Black Lives Matter movement, our committed 20-person-strong Supporting Change working group has now evolved to cover some of the broader issues surrounding inclusion, individuality and accessibility.
As a business, we are committed to creating positive change. Diversity is a part of our thinking now in a way it wasn’t a year ago, which is a step forward. We're aiming for it to become part of almost every decision we make, whether recruitment, the way we assign teams and working groups, considering potential studio locations and more.
What have we done so far?
INSIDE OF PIRATE
- We’ve engaged Dr Muna Abdi as an external diversity and inclusion consultant. This will help guide our internal training, priorities, decisions and lead us through best practice diversity programs.
- We’re Living Wage Foundation accredited. This means we pay all of our employees above the real London and national living wage, not the minimum wage.
- We now ask people their pronouns, with gender pronouns used in our HR management system and on-boarding.
- Undertaken trans-inclusion training with Gendered Intelligence.
- We are registered to employ two interns as part of the #10,000 Black Interns program.
OUTSIDE OF PIRATE
Together with Small Green Shoots, The National Lottery and Sony Music Social Justice Fund, we’re excited to announce The National Youth Studio Fund - a new joint initiative that aims to provide studio access to charities that use music as a tool to improve young people’s lives.
The National Youth Studio Fund will provide studio time, ]tools and teaching, and supports our core belief that music and art can foster a sense of community and empowerment in young people from across the UK, regardless of their backgrounds.
We believe everyone should have access to the studios and tools they need to create their art, and we’re excited about the opportunity to work alongside some incredible charities.
This all said we’ve still got a lot of work to do — we will continue to keep this updated with our efforts.
Would you like more information or to share feedback? We’d love to hear from you, so feel free to post on COMMUNITY.
Need some help?
Visit support.pirate.com and tap or click the speech bubble/chat icon in the corner of your device to connect to live chat.
You can send us a WhatsApp message at anytime +44 7446 669061
If you're in the USA you can also send us an SMS at +1 (866) 606-0065.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Our support team is available 24/7.