Inside Your Nottingham DJ Studio
Stop winding up your neighbours, find your own professional DJ studio in Nottingham to record a mix, back-to-back or just rehearse. Choose from 3 private DJ studios near the University of Nottingham Castle Meadow Campus on Ilkeston Road, where you can play as loud as you want.
Learning to DJ or messing around with friends? Book a cheaper Standard DJ practice room.
Professional DJ? Book Pro.
DJ Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
This Space is Yours
Find Your Sound at Full Volume
Step behind the decks and push the boundaries of your creativity, without worrying about the neighbours. Whether you're learning how to DJ for the first time, practising for a show, or just having a mix with a friend, the space is yours to do it at full volume.
Home to artists of all disciplines and genres, check out our DJ studios in action; get inspired for your next studio session, or your first.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Midlands studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Nottingham there are 10 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Local Area
Here's our pick of cool spots to enjoy in the city know as the 'Queen of the Midlands':
- Since 1980, iconic indie venue Rock City has been hosting up-and-coming bands, student gigs and club nights. Rescue Rooms is also highly rated for live music and shows.
- Batman fans will know the historic Tudor-built Wollaton Hall portrays Wayne Manor in all the films. It's also home to the city's Natural History Museum and Industrial Museum.
- The bookish amongst you don't need to be told about Nottingham's radical bookshop, Five Leaves Books est. 2013.
- Fans of fresh air and open spaces will enjoy Radford Recreation Ground, a hop skip and a jump across the road from the studios.