Inside Your Dublin DJ Studio
Stop winding up your neighbours, find your own professional DJ studio in Dublin to record a mix, back-to-back or just rehearse. Choose from 4 private DJ studios near Broombridge Station on Moyle Road, where you can play as loud as you want.
Learning to DJ or messing around with friends? Book a cheaper Standard DJ practice room.
Professional DJ? Book Pro.
DJ Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate DJ Studios
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Irish studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Dublin there are 22 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What's Pirate all about?
As a member of Pirate, you have round the clock access to our dedicated DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Free car-parking
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Lockers at selected locations
What's the craic, Dublin?
As we say in Gaelic ‘Baile Átha Cliath’, Dublin is back with a bang. The city is home to a diverse and valued community with creatives, artists and cultural institutions, all contributing to a rich creative vein. In recent times, Dublin & Ireland have received its fair share of criticism in terms of the entertainment sector and lack of spaces for these events to take place, which has been fair as nightclubs around the whole country have sadly declined by 84% since 2000. Ireland, particularly Dublin, has used these challenges to give way to a new generation of extremely talented DJs, artists and producers who have been making waves worldwide such as Kettama, DART and Tommy Holohan to name but a few.
Although this is a worrying statistic in terms of nightclubs, Dublin is a wonderful city and has a whole lot to see and do, rich in history, food and drink, culture and of course, the Craic:
- Dicey’s Garden: This all-weather beer garden and restaurant, connected to the Russell Court Hotel, along with the Krystle and Bond nightclubs is the perfect place to soak up the atmosphere of Dublin’s vibrant Harcourt street. Drinks & food promotions along with a DJ every night of the week has contributed to Dicey’s Garden being the recipient of many local awards.
- O’Donoghues: The place to be in Dublin for traditional Irish music. As a frequented ‘watering hole’ by Irish music legends The Dubliners over the years, O'Donoghue's roots are steeped in tradition and quite possibly is the best Irish pub in Dublin. With live music, a superb atmosphere and Guinness, which will always guarantee a traditional home feeling during a visit.
- Bad Bobs: Located in Dublin’s tourist hotspot Temple Bar, this newly renovated space captures the heart and atmosphere of Temple Bar and the surrounding area. Five floors include live music nightly, a fully stocked bar, restaurant, cocktail bar, rooftop terrace and a hidden VIP lounge — a range of spaces to impress and be enjoyed by all.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
The studio address is Unit 69, Moyle Road, Dublin, Dublin 12. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? We have five car parking spaces at the front of the building, first come, first served.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest station is Broombridge, and buses stop nearby on Slaney Road.
From the Community
"I love Pirate and everything they do to support new artists!"
"What Pirate is doing for bands at the grassroots level, it's absolutely fantastic!"
"DJs and producers - Pirate Studios is a game changer."
"Pirate provides affordable access to the same kit they can expect in most booths around the world"
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
Saint Ludo — DJ Mag