Pirate DJ Studios
Club-standard equipment. Customisable lighting. Our DJ studios allow you to replicate the club experience solo or back-to-back with your friends, no matter what your skill level.
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Gloucestershire studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cheltenham there are seven spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Cheltenham has a music pedigree like no other. Brian Jones, Gustav Holst are the biggies, while we have it on good Pirate authority that FKA Twigs was born somewhere nearby. Local band Grief Ritual is also leading the charge in rebuilding the town's former glories in punk and metal. And, aside from the horses, the must-do event on everyone's calendar is the Cheltenham Jazz Festival.
Here are a few suggestions for making the most of this side of the Cotswolds:
- Visit the Wilson, the museum and art gallery and adjoining cafe, for a taste of history
- Crate diggers will enjoy record stores The Independent Record Shop (specialists in 78's, punk and reggae), Vinyl Vault (prog rock and folk), and Badlands (classic rock).
- Grab a brew at the DEYA taproom, when it's sunny you can sit outside the brewery and drink.
Know somewhere worth shouting about in the area? Head to COMMUNITY and spread the good word.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
The studio address is Unit 3, Neptune Business Park, Cheltenham, GL51 9FB.
Driving? We have six car parking spaces at the front of the building.
If you're coming by public transport, local buses stop nearby on Tewkesbury Road. The closest station is Cheltenham Spa.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.