Inside Your Bushwick Music Studio
Invite collaborators or work solo at our self-service music studios in Brooklyn. Choose from 11 recording studios in Bushwick, near Williamsburg. Our production spaces come with everything you need to lay down a beat, mixdown or master.
Go Pro if you need a vocal booth, or if you’re bringing the whole crew.
Just you? Book a Lite music studio.
Recording Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Brooklyn studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Bushwick there are 23 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals.
Book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-serve using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Welcome to the arts capital of Brooklyn
Contemporary culture meets historical significance: the Bushwick melting pot has become an integral part of Brooklyn's creative scene. Our studios are surrounded by all kinds of surprises that are sure to delight, soothe, and invigorate to help burst open your creative floodgates. Take a stroll through the neighborhood and discover the rich and diverse community surrounding Pirate Studios Bushwick.
- Hungry? Of course you are! Fuel up by crossing the street and visiting Bunker, a hip spot serving up bánh mì and other Vietnamese cuisines with “thoughtfully sourced” ingredients.
- Now for dessert! FINE & RAW Chocolate is a short walk away from Pirate, offering artisan chocolate and caffeine to satisfy such cravings.
- If it’s a boozy boost you’re in search of, Honey's is a stone’s throw from the studios and is serving up small-batch meads (honey wine), cocktails, and snacks.
- It’s been a long day in the studio, and you need to blow off some steam — Area53 is Brooklyn's finest indoor paintball and airsoft arena. You’ve done the work, now go have some fun and let the explosions of color inspire tomorrow’s creation.
Looking for a space to host an event? Check out The 1896 performance studios and stages, available for hire to creatives across the arts.
ADA-compliant DJ booths
Studio 22 at Bushwick has been specifically-designed for accessible use. Book now and enjoy first-class DJ practice equipment with additional features, including:
- Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of desk
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
what3words location: ///larger.pill.spicy
The studio address is 110 Scott Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA. Get directions via Google Maps.
The site is fully WC-accessible with a street-level entrance and ground-floor studios.
Coming by public transport? The Metropolitan Av/Onderdonk Av Q54 and Flushing Av/Cypress Av bus stops are a 5-minute walk. Jefferson Street subway is a 10-minute walk
Driving or cycling? We don't have any dedicated Pirate spaces, but you can park on Scott Ave and in the surrounding area.