Inside Your Bushwick DJ Studio
Stop winding up your neighbours, find your own professional DJ studio in Bushwick, Brooklyn to record a mix, back-to-back or just rehearse. Choose from 6 private DJ studios near Bedford-Stuyvesant and Williamsburg.
Learning to DJ or messing around with friends? Book a cheaper Standard DJ practice room.
Professional DJ? Book Pro.
DJ Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate DJ Studios
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Brooklyn studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Bushwick there are 23 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals.
Book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
Check out all our music production studios in New York, for other locations.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-serve using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Welcome to the arts capital of Brooklyn
Contemporary culture meets historical significance: the Bushwick melting pot has become an integral part of Brooklyn's creative scene. Our studios are surrounded by all kinds of surprises that are sure to delight, soothe, and invigorate to help burst open your creative floodgates. Take a stroll through the neighborhood and discover the rich and diverse community surrounding Pirate Studios Bushwick.
- Hungry? Of course you are! Fuel up by crossing the street and visiting Bunker, a hip spot serving up bánh mì and other Vietnamese cuisines with “thoughtfully sourced” ingredients.
- Now for dessert! FINE & RAW Chocolate is a short walk away from Pirate, offering artisan chocolate and caffeine to satisfy such cravings.
- If it’s a boozy boost you’re in search of, Honey's is a stone’s throw from the studios and is serving up small-batch meads (honey wine), cocktails, and snacks.
- It’s been a long day in the studio, and you need to blow off some steam — Area53 is Brooklyn's finest indoor paintball and airsoft arena. You’ve done the work, now go have some fun and let the explosions of color inspire tomorrow’s creation.
Looking for a space to host an event? Check out The 1896 performance studios and stages, available for hire to creatives across the arts.
ADA-compliant DJ booths
Studio 22 at Bushwick has been specifically-designed for accessible use. Book now and enjoy first-class DJ practice equipment with additional features, including:
- Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of desk
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
The studio address is 110 Scott Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA. Get directions via Google Maps.
The site is fully WC-accessible with a street-level entrance and ground-floor studios.
Coming by public transport? The Metropolitan Av/Onderdonk Av Q54 and Flushing Av/Cypress Av bus stops are a 5-minute walk. Jefferson Street subway is a 10-minute walk
Driving or cycling? We don't have any dedicated Pirate spaces, but you can park on Scott Ave and in the surrounding area.