This Space is Yours
Find Your Sound at Full Volume
Step behind the decks and push the boundaries of your creativity, without worrying about the neighbours. Whether you're learning how to DJ for the first time, practising for a show, or just having a mix with a friend, the space is yours to do it at full volume.
Home to artists of all disciplines and genres, check out our DJ studios in action; get inspired for your next studio session, or your first.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our custom-designed Houston rehearsal spaces will be the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice, mix, and dance with no distractions.
We're planning 43 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios for vocal capture and music production in Houston
- Multipurpose dance studios for classes and private performance
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, recording, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-serve using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Enjoy industry-standard equipment at affordable prices at our Houston studios
Your Local Area
Houston's Latest and Greatest
We're busy building your new creative spaces — rehearsal, DJ, recording, and dance — that aim to make studio time affordable and accessible to all.
In the mean time, let's take a look at some of our favorite local spots ahead of the studio opening:
- Houston Museum District hosts some of the city's most revered cultural institutions. The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of African American Culture and
Asia Society Texas Center are all within walking distance.
Space Center Houston is a science museum that serves as the official visitor center of NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- The Miller Outdoor Theatre offers classical music, ballet, musical theater, classic films and plenty more besides within its stunning outdoor seating area.